Magic sponge on teeth? Have you heard of or seen using a magic eraser to clean and whiten teeth on TikTok? It is a new and newfangled way to freshen our smile. Now, if you’re considering using the magic sponge on teeth, we have much more detailed information to share with you.
What Is The Magic Sponge?
Magic sponges, an excellent accidental invention in recent history, are applied in many fields. It is a material originally designed for insulation and soundproofing. With technology and social progress, the magic sponge and magic sponge uses are being discovered as household cleaning tools with incredible cleaning properties. With these accidental inventions, we can use the magic sponge to easily clean our homes with convenience.
Physical decontamination is a big feature of melamine sponge, not relying on chemical cleaning agents. The magic sponge is made of melamine foam, this material is the key component and ingredient internal. It is used with water alone, with no need for any detergent or cleaners. Melamine sponge essentially acts as super fine sandpaper that can loosen stubborn stains and grease and scrape away unwanted scuffs. For tiny and microscopic gaps, the internal open pores structure of the magic sponge will exert excellent cleaning effects.
Is It Safe To Use Magic Sponge On Teeth?
According to the above context, melamine foam is a key material inter the magic sponge, melamine foam is safe to use in that it has received international quality recognition. So is a magic sponges on teeth safe? The answer is yes. Using a magic sponges on teeth surface can whiten your teeth. Magic sponge on teeth can wash teeth and can achieve certain cleaning effects. Magic melamine sponge in the process of wiping teeth can scrub the dirt tissue on top of the teeth. But it does not completely remove plaque and calculus. The effect of the magic sponge on teeth is mainly to wipe off the stains, only when the stains are cleaned, the teeth will be whiter. Although magic sponge on teeth is safe for us, it is not recommended you use it frequently. Indirect wiping will result in whiter and healthier teeth.
How To Use Magic Sponge On Teeth
Magic sponge on teeth is a new type of teeth cleaning tool, mainly made of melamine. Its internal nano-capillary open pore structure can automatically adsorb stains from the surface of objects. Easy to use, safe and environmentally friendly, effective, and with no damage to tooth enamel. Suitable for cleaning stains (tobacco, coffee, and tea stains) and yellowing and darkening on the surface of teeth. Well, the using step of magic sponges on teeth.
- Wet the white magic eraser sponge with water alone under the faucet slightly.
- Gently wipe the tooth surface in the same direction to clean the stain on the tooth surface without too much force.
- You can cut the magic sponges on teeth into smaller pieces or blocks. Also, the topeco clean magic sponge sheet is a better tool for you.
- After wiping your teeth, rinse your mouth with water to wash away any residue in your mouth.
- Use recommendation: 15-30 days to use once
Magic Sponge On Teeth Before And After
After the above cleaning steps, you will find your teeth are obviously white. Magic sponge on teeth manufacturers is a relatively new product for teeth whitening. Unlike other products on the market, melamine foam is said to be effective in cleaning long-term stains on teeth. In addition, it is also said to be gentle enough for daily care. As a result, many people have started using the magic sponge on teeth as their primary teeth-whitening method. Although more research is needed to confirm the long-term effectiveness of this method long-term effectiveness, the early results are promising. If you are looking for an effective way to clean your teeth and remove any long-standing stains, amine foam may be worth considering. Topeco clean is one of the magic sponge on teeth suppliers, and cleaning products is hot sold and popular online. It is worth trusting. So what does a before and after photo of a normal scaling looks like? After using magic sponge on teeth, the whiteness of the teeth will be effectively increased and there will be no more dull yellow teeth
Other Magical Uses Of Magic Sponge Eraser
If you’ve ever had the pleasure of gently wiping away a stain with a magic cleaning sponge, then you’ll understand why this genius product got its name. Except use a magic sponge for shoes, windows, and glass, there are few magical uses that you can not imagine.
- Brush the grid items. Using a knife to cut out a small grid on the sponge, and then used to clean similar grills and other grid-like products is very convenient.
- As a soap box. Draw the size of the soap with a pen, cut it with a knife, and then cut out the hole for the soap with scissors. When washing your hands directly pinch the melamine foam sponge can be out of the foam. The small soap head can also be used up in the cleaning sponge wipe cut a small opening and the soap
- Cleaning blinds. Sponge side with a knife opening, food clips on both sides into the nano sponge, used to clean blinds, blinds and other very convenient
- Remove nail polish. Take a small cleaning sponge, rolled up in a container, pour nail water, and then put your fingers into it, and soak it for a while to remove the nail polish.
- Wash clothes. Take a container and put water, fabric softener, laundry detergent, and then put a few pieces of cleaning sponge. After covering the container, shake it a few times to let the sponge fully absorb the laundry detergent and fabric softener. Take out a piece and put it in the washing machine with the clothes when you use it, you can also reuse it!